Saturday 27 October 2007

++ ACCESS DENIED ++

Just to let you all know that I haven't forgotten to keep you all up to date.

I've only just got back in after Friday's show and I'm now off to bed as I have a very full day of running the mini-convention and then being in two shows.

This means that the blog will not be updated until Sunday (October 28) at the earliest. Don't panic though! I promise you that when I next add what's been going on it will include Friday's show, the mini-con, both of Saturday's shows and the wrap party.

I'll start on Sunday and do some, then finish it off Monday. As previously promised there will also be new content, including photos and videos, being added over the next few weeks as well.

For those that have been and see the show - thank you very much and I hope you enjoyed it. If you're still to come to it... hold on, as it'll be the trip of a lifetime!