Monday 22 October 2007

Time is counting down

Sunday (October 21) saw us meeting at the Third Floor Arts Centre, above the central library, for a full run through of the play.

Present for the start of show week was Nick Briggs, who is supplying the Dalek voices. I think that by having him there it was starting to make it all a bit more real and it dawned on me that this was it!

Exciting as this was, it was dampened a bit by the fact that I'd quite ill the day before and might had to have missed this rehearsal. Thankfully I was feeling much better come Sunday morning and I performed most of the rehearsal domeless so I had a bit more air.

After we finished, while the Daleks were being wheeled down the street towards the theatre, I stayed behind and chatted to the two Nicks (Briggs and Scovell) - which was very enjoyable.

Dalek Spy header

Dalek Spy is back from a short break with some photos taken from Sunday's rehearsal for you.

  • Some of the cast and crew
  • Some more of the cast and crew
  • Nick Briggs (Dalek voices) in full rant mode, on the right, with Bruce Holman (Deputy Stage Manager)
Click on an image for a larger version in a new window

Some of the cast and crew
Some more of the cast and crew Nick Briggs (Dalek voices) in full rant mode, on the right, with Bruce Holman (Deputy Stage Manager)