Sunday 7 October 2007

Even more lines to learn!

Now this may sound like a complaint, but I can promise you that it isn't (doesn't even sound convincing)!

Thanks to some changes during Act One, not only do I now have to jig about a lot more but I've got even more lines to learn! All this with less than three weeks to go - panic has yet to arrive but I'm sure it will very soon.

Due to the fact that Alfred need some repair work during the week, both my gun and sucker were missing for rehearsals. This was a boon to the extent that I got more air inside the casing and it wasn't as hot. It also allowed me to take some photos thorugh my holes... as so to speak.

Dalek Spy header

Vitally secret snappings this time round, including one taken while I was fully encased:

  • Laura Ford (Sara Kingdom) taken through the sucker port
  • Very English - a table full of tea making equipment...
  • ...and lots of sweet things to keep me hyper
Click on an image for a larger version in a new window

Laura Ford (Sara Kingdom) taken through the sucker port Very English - a table full of tea making equipment... ...and lots of sweet things to keep me hyper