Tuesday 2 October 2007

A new month... at last

Yesterday was the start of not only a new month, but also the start of the countdown towards opening night on the 24th.

After completing the end of Block 6 we had a run through of Act One. Actually, it was done several times as it was split into sections and each section was run twice. As I've already mentioned this was harder as we couldn't rely on our scripts. I was just glad that my Dalek can have a small fan fitted inside to keep me cool and that there's room for a bottle of water. The last few weeks I've been in the base only but I was fully encased this week and will continue to be so from now on.

The highlight of the evening, for me at least, was getting exterminated by a Dalek. I'd like to tell you more but you know how much I've got to keep secret!

I'll make you all a firm promise that once the play has had its run then I will post more photos and videos from rehearsals that I'm not at liberty to do so at the moment.

Dalek Spy header

Just the one image this time round, Nick Scovell (the Doctor) survives after Phil Cottrill (Governor Trantis) has been exterminated.

Click on the image for a larger version in a new window

Nick Scovell (the Doctor) survives after Phil Cottrill (Governor Trantis) has been exterminated